Mark Watson Talks A Bit About LifeFlaws Mark Watson Tour 2014Hotel Alpha - the new novel by Mark Watson

Adelaide text

I’m flying to Adelaide this morning. My body’s got very little idea about things like what time it is, which hemisphere we’re in, whether I am riding a camel, etc. As long as it remains in this state of confusion I’ll be able to continue making it do peculiar things without too much complaint. This afternoon (local time) I’ll be all over the radio in South Australia, so for the two people in that region who I believe to be readers of this blog – consider this blog virtually a text message to you.

If I say anything truly spectacular, I’ll have it transcribed and relay it to the rest of you here.

My actual shows start tomorrow (Tuesday) evening (morning for you) (just about; the time difference in Adelaide is 10 and a half hours) (no, I don’t know either).

The success to things like this is a baffled body clock in my experience

Good luck with your shows!Jx

Enjoy yourself :)

I am scared that by the time I have enough money to get to travel anywhere I won’t have enough life left to see all the places I want to go. I feel like this is probably not a particularly rational worry, but all the same it is really freaking me out.

4. Clare says:

Hey Mark,
    Thanks for the text message :-). I am peeing my pants with excitement about seeing your show on Saturday night (bought my ticket as soon as they were on sale). I am bringing my best mate with me to experience your hilarity. If you could give him a shout out during your show (I am bringing him for his birthday), his name is Grant Haugen, pronounced Hogan ) I would be forever grateful.
    Safe travels Mark!
    Clare

5. Suzanne aka Senior Watsonian says:

As there are more camels in Australia than anywhere else in the world … you just MIGHT be riding a camel but I somehow doubt it …!!!

Carry on acclimatising and enjoy!!!

I rode a camel once.