Flaws Mark Watson Tour 2014Hotel Alpha - the new novel by Mark Watson

Lynx

www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/shows/mark_watson_2011

That is the link for tickets to my radio show. In case you didn’t put your name down on this blog. If you use this link you can still get in ahead of the general public. Except the link seems so long that I’m not convinced it will work. But the intention is there. So you can always go on the BBC site and find it. I have raised awareness even if not educated you. So do it. I want you to be there. Unless you’re horrible. But I don’t reckon you are.

1. lisan66 says:

I can’t go to the radio show because there’s a sea in between here and there.
    Can I ask (seems this seems to be the first comment) (and if you’re still doing this first comment thing), do you know what this whole Occupy Wall Street is about? I can’t really figure it out, but I want to sound informed when people talk about it. Anyone can answer this, I guess

But should we do both just in case?

re: occupy wall street – from the little that i understand it’s a movement to protest the fact that there is this disparity betweeen the income/wealth of wall street bankers and the rest of the population, especially in the face of all the economic problems. (this may be totally wrong – it’s my interpretation). i’m getting my info from twitter, and from the live feed, which you can check out here:
    www.livestream.com/globalrevolution

re: launch – i booked a couple tickets through the link, because i only asked for one via the blog, and didn’t want to confuse things.

hey Misha – how’s your arm?

4. Vicus Scurra says:

Saving all my laughter for Sunday evening. You better be good.

5. Katie K says:

Since I last put my request down for the interest in tickets, I’ve changed my email address, so if any kind soul does read this, then please send 1 ticket to my new email address, failing that, fingers crossed that the BBC give me a ticket.

I think the show starts at about the time the last train goes back home from london, which means it is past my bed time i’m afraid. You don’t need me though.